MLA Conseil is responsible for the processing of the data it collects in connection with use of the website, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Company ML&A Conseil
SARL (limited liability company) with capital of €80,000 – Corporate register (RCS) Paris 521 581 546 – APE business code 7022Z
24, rue Eugène Flachat, 75017 Paris, France
Tel : (+33) 1 45 22 40 09
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information we collect
The data we collect varies according to the offers you select. We collect personal information through your interactions with our offers, in particular when:
• you register for a program, event or seminar;
• you participate in events, surveys, questionnaires, research or evaluations conducted by MLA;
• you sign up for the newsletter or
• you correspond with us or request information from us.
The types of personal information we collect include:
• contact information (such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal or other physical address) or that of others (e.g., your company's directors or billing officers);
• information used to create your online account (such as your user name and password);
• the URL of links through which the user accessed www.mlaconseil.com, the user's access internet service provider, the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address;
• billing and financial information (such as your name, billing address, bank/IBAN details);
• personal information contained in forums, blogs and testimonials that you provide or that we obtain from public sources (such as social media);
• information related to attendance at face-to-face training sessions, including the courses completed;
• personal information that you provide to us directly (through our contact function or our product or service messaging); and
• other personal information that we obtain through our offers;
• your CV and cover letter when you apply to MLA;
• your first name and your email address when you sign up for the newsletter.
Please note that you are providing us with your personal information voluntarily.
How do we use personal information?
We use the information we collect in order to :
• organise our commercial relations and the service you expect or for the purposes of our legitimate interests as data controller;
• operate, evaluate and improve our business (including administering, developing and improving our products and services; managing our communications and customer relationships; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
• perform data analysis (such as research, trend analysis, financial analysis or customer segmentation);
• conduct advertising, marketing and sales activities (including sending you promotional materials, generating leads, pursuing marketing leads, conducting market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns, and managing our brand);
• communicate with you about and manage your participation in events, programs, promotions and surveys;
• respond to your enquiries;
• also, if you wish to receive our newsletter or participate in our "La Bonne Franquette" event, we record the e-mail addresses, first and last names you provide when you register, and statistics related to the above-mentioned services.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2019-536 of 29 May 2019 following the implementing decree of 1 August 2018 and subject to express request, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data, as well as the right to oppose and the right to delete personal data concerning you. You can exercise these rights by writing to our customer service department at email@example.com or MLA - 24 rue Eugène Flachat, 75017 PARIS, enclosing a copy of your ID document.
If you exercise your right of opposition, our company will stop processing your personal data, except where there are legitimate and imperative reason(s) for processing it, or to ensure the observation, exercise or defence of your rights in court. If necessary, our company will inform you of the reasons why your request to exercise your rights cannot be satisfied in whole or in part. MLA and its employees are committed to the respect of privacy and the protection of personal data on a daily basis. If you have any remarks to make or if, unfortunately, we have not been able to meet your expectations, we urge you to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the absence of a response from us or if the dispute persists despite our proposal, you have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés or the supervisory authority in the Member State of the European Union in which you usually reside. Regarding our “Bonne Franquette” event, you will have access to two links in each e-mail concerning it: the first, which will allow you to unsubscribe at any time and the second, to modify your preferences/information.
How long is the data kept?
Your personal data is not kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the relevant purposes, as specified at the time of collection. MLA undertakes to archive or delete your personal data as soon as the purpose and the maximum legal duration of their conservation (i.e. 10 years, 2 years in the case of a candidate's CV) expires. In the context of the “Bonne Franquette”, the data will be deleted if we decide to abandon the service in question, or at any time if you wish to unsubscribe.
Who is the recipient of the data?
MLA is the sole recipient of the data collected, which includes the qualified and authorised personnel of our company who, by virtue of their functions, need to be aware of it for the purposes of processing. Certain technical (hosting, maintenance, etc.), marketing or logistical services being likely to be entrusted to third party companies, MLA undertakes to ensure that the latter only receive the data necessary for their mission, after having first verified with our service providers the conditions of security and confidentiality under which the data transmitted is used. None of the user’s personal information is published without the user's knowledge, nor exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the sale of MLA and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the possible acquirer, who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data towards the user.
We are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of your personal data using strict technical and organisational measures adapted to the risks of processing and the nature of your personal data.
Updating of the legal notice
The company MLA Conseil reserves the right to update this legal notice at any time, depending on changes in the website contents and any protection measures required. MLA Conseil therefore invites all users to visit and read this page each time they consult the website.